Michigan Football Recruiting News
- Michigan Football Recruiting News
Upshur/Harbaugh Bond Strengthening by the Day
- Philadelphia (Pa.) Imhotep Institute star Naseir Upshur is feeling the love from a lot of coaches these days, but none are showing more than Michigan
tight ends coach Jay Harbaugh.
Michigan to host c/o 2017 "In-State Great 8"
- Earlier this week the Wolverines have invited eight uncommitted players to Ann Arbor for a special recruiting day the last weekend in May. We hear it's being called the In-State Great 8
First 2017 Commit in for Michigan
picked up their first commitment of the 2017 class today, adding legacy recruit and lifelong Wolverine fan Carter Dunaway, and in-state tight end.
Breakdown: OSU Commit Marcus Williamson
- Ohio State capped off a big day Saturday by adding 2017 cornerback prospect Marcus Williamson, a four-star recruit out of Westerville South. What are the Buckeyes getting with Williamson?
Buckeyes Land 2017 DB
- Ohio State picked up their second commitment of the day Saturday afternoon, when 2017 defensive back Marcus Williamson pledged to the Buckeyes. Following on the heels of a commitment from 2016 offensive lineman Jack Wohlabaugh, the spring game once again proved to be a successful recruiting tool for Ohio State.
Breakdown: OSU Commit Jack Wohlabaugh
- The Ohio State recruiting machine continued to roll on Saturday when Walsh Jesuit offensive lineman Jack Wohlabaugh pledged to the Buckeyes immediately after landing an offer. What are the Buckeyes getting with the three-star interior player?
RCS Charlotte: Best of the Rest
- The RCS: Charlotte
was filled with talented players like Julian Okwara
. Here are 25 players who caught our eye.
Poljan recaps visit to Mount Pleasant
remains a leader for Lansing Catholic Central quarterback Tony Poljan
, who also has offers from Buffalo, Eastern Michigan
Peoples-Jones Figuring Out Fit at Michigan
- 2017 Detroit (Mich.) Cass Tech four-star wide out Donovan Peoples-Jones is an emerging player in the state early in his class. Peoples-Jones discusses a recent visit to Michigan
, his vibe with the Wolverines, visit plans, and more.
Thomas Calls Michigan Offer “Huge”
’s in-state emphasis in 2017 continued Thursday in the form of an offer to Detroit King CB/WR Ambry Thomas. The news was met with a great deal of excitement by this lifelong Michigan
Jones not rushing top list
- Jack Jones established himself as one of the best receivers in the 2016 class during his junior season but this spring he has shined at cornerback which has opened up another possibility for him in college.
Kelly Goes In-Depth On Top Ten
- The Fresno (Calif.) Clovis West five-star outside linebacker, Caleb Kelly, the West's No. 1 prospect in 2016, broke down his top ten schools...
Michigan Makes Kelly's Top Ten
- The Fresno (Calif.) Clovis West five-star outside linebacker, Caleb Kelly, the West's No. 1 prospect in 2016, broke down his top ten, which included Michigan
Webblog: The Rashan Gary Project
- The nation's top player in 2016 is slated to visit Michigan
for a second time just over a month. It is setting up to be a pivotal moment in his Maize & Blue recruitment.
Jackson Has Decision Date in Mind
- Detroit (Mich.) Renaissance offensive tackle Alaric Jackson talks about his recent visit to Michigan
State, potential upcoming visits, and when he wants to make a college decision.
Four-star safety captures 'dream' offer
- St. Petersburg (Fla.) Admiral Farragut Academy four-star safety Craig Watts is flooded with scholarship offers from coast to coast, but it was just this week when the rising senior reeled in his "dream" scholarship offer.
Martin pulls the trigger
- After landing a commitment from Nathan Smith on Wednesday, USC stayed hot on the offensive line with a commitment from Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei's Frank Martin.
Bundage ready for visits
- Edmond (Okla.) Santa Fe defensive standout Calvin Bundage
recently added two new scholarship offers, and he has plans to take a couple of college visits in the next few weeks. He plans to check out both the Big 12 and the SEC on his next couple of trips, and he is looking forward to a few more this summer.
King blown away by Penn State
- Rivals100 Chicagoland defensive end Josh King visited four Big Ten programs earlier this spring, including Penn State.
RCS Richmond: Best of the Rest
- Eric Kumah
showed why he just added an SEC offer at RCS Richmond
. Who else just missed our best of camp lists?
Corley Working at DB, Updates Recruitment
- Detroit (Mich.) King four-star 2016 WR Donnie Corley discusses his off-season work at defensive back, reflects on his visit to Michigan
, other schools of interest and more.
Taariq Johnson Calls Michigan a ‘Dream Offer’
- 2017 Los Angeles (Calif.) Augustus Hawkins wide receiver/tight end Taariq Johnson picked up an offer from Michigan
Tuesday. Johnson discusses his impression of the Wolverines, upcoming visit plans, and more.
Spring Eval Predictions
- I break out my crystal ball and make 7 predictions heading into tomorrow's eval period
Eifler Blown Away by Michigan (Part 1)
was considered to be a long shot in the race for 2016 Oakland (Calif.) Bishop O'Dowd LB Camilo Eifler when it entered his recruitment a few months back. But now in the aftermath of an unofficial visit to Ann Arbor the Wolverines look to be major players.
Michigan One of Gilbert’s Top Schools
- After a memorable visit to Michigan
last week 2016 Fayetteville (N.C.) Sanford CB Mark Gilbert has the Wolverines very high on his list and plans to make his way back to Ann Arbor in the fall.
Alabama Visit Leads to Offer
- Alabama had one of the top underclassmen on campus Tuesday and they did not let him leave before offering him a scholarship...
2018 OL adds second offer
- Freshman offensive guard Emil Ekiyor scooped up his second offer from South Florida on Wednesday. Ekiyor recaps recent trips to Ohio State and Notre Dame and talks recruiting in-depth.
Harbaugh, Michigan Making Indiana a Priority
reeled in a commitment from 2016 four-star Indiana quarterback Brandon Peters recently. Looking to secure interest, visits and commitments from other top talent in the state, Jim Harbaugh is making an impact according to Scout.com’s Anna Hickey.
Eifler Blown Away by Michigan (Part 2)
- Until recently 2016 Oakland (Calif.) Bishop O’Dowd LB Camilo Eifler believed that he would most likely wind up attending a school close to home. Now after a handful of visits to the eastern part of the country that may no longer be the case.
West Coast look at new Scout 300
- There wasn't a ton of West Coast movement in the new Scout 100 but two players who did make significant jumps were Long Beach Poly (Calif.) athlete Jack Jones and Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei linebacker Curtis Robinson.
East: Scout 300 Updates
- On Wednesday, the Scout 300 was updated with the latest ranking changes as we head in to the spring evaluation period. The athlete category was added to the Scout rankings for the first time as well. Here is how it shakes out in the East Region.
Midlands: Scout 300 Rankings Updates
- On Wednesday, the Scout 300 was updated with the latest ranking changes as we head in to the spring evaluation period. The athlete category was added to the Scout rankings for the first time as well. We take a look at those changes as they pertain to the Midlands right here.
Updated 2016 Scout 300
- The pre-evaluation period Scout 300 for the 2016 class features new faces and two new positions but the same No. 1, Paramus (N.J.) Catholic five-star defensive tackle Rashan Gary...
Summer Visit to Oregon for Scout 300 CB
- Nigel Knott is headed to The Opening in July. Guess what Duck fans? The Opening is in Oregon and Knott plans to see Eugene after he finishes competing at The Opening...