Michigan Football Recruiting News
- Michigan Football Recruiting News
Five-star lineman plans to see UCLA
- Five-star offensive tackle Gregory Little
committed to Texas A&M last summer but has been listening to other schools throughout the recruiting process, maintaining relationships with college coaches and setting up visits.
Beech Continues To Grow
- With each camp and combine Kettering (Ohio) Alter center Chris Beech attends he fine tunes his game. Sunday, Beech had another top performance at the NUC Midwest Five-Star camp.
4-star DE Holds Penn State In High Regard
- WARMINSTER, Pa. -- Burlington (Ont.) Pearson class of 2017 four-star defensive end Luiji Vilain was on Penn State's campus for a game in fall, and he is looking to make a return.
4-star DE Recaps Rutgers Visit
- WARMINSTER, Pa. -- Four-star defensive end Luigi Vilain of Burlington (Ont.) Pearson was at Rutgers on Saturday, and he spoke about it with Scout.
Michigan Looking Into Two-Way Lineman
- Lake Forest (Ill.) Academy junior lineman Thomas Schaffer is hearing from tops schools -- including Michigan
-- read about his recruitment and more inside.
Comfort Level Rising Between U-M, Onwenu
- 2016 Detroit (Mich.) Cass Tech four-star lineman Michael Onwenu took another visit to Michigan
over the weekend. The two-way athlete discusses practice, his impression of the Wolverines, and more.
Heimuli-Lund Is Looking Forward To Michigan
- 2017 Brighton (UT) four-star RB/LB, Sione Heimuli-Lund, had a stellar sophomore season and has seen his recruitment gain steam as a result. In April, he will be taking a few trips across the country, to take unofficial visits. Find out Lund's initial thoughts on Michigan
and where the Wolverines stand in his recruitment...
Hamler Looking Hard at Michigan
- Orchard Lake (Mich.) St. Mary’s 2017 wide receiver K.J. Hamler talks Michigan
interest, what an offer would mean to his recruitment, his thoughts on a visiting and more.
Robinson readies for big visits
- Curtis Robinson recently returned from a trip to Notre Dame and he's heading to UCLA and Stanford soon as the four-star continues to figure out his recruitment.
New schools in the mix for Anderson
- Deontay Anderson
is one of the country's top prospects. Texas is among his finalists, but the Longhorns could be facing some new competition.
Merritt recaps UMD visit
- Washington, D.C. offensive lineman Richard Merritt
made the short trip to College Park this past weekend. Learn more on that visit, right here!
Robertson Deciding on Spring Visits
- Fort Wayne (Ind.) Wayne defensive end Auston Robertson talks about his recent Alabama and Penn State offers, and when he may visit those schools and other programs.
Houston Says Grace a “Special” Player
- Scout caught up with Crosby running back Carlos Grace after a junior day visit from this past weekend. Even as a Class of 2017 athlete, Grace is starting to see some movement in his recruitment with a visit to Houston most recently. He has more coming soon and talked to Scout about all that is going on right now…
Rule The Air: Rutgers Notes
- WARMINSTER, Pa. -- A number of Rutgers targets were at Sunday's Rule The Air combine, and Scout has updates on a number of Scarlet Knights targets.
Rule The Air: Penn State Notes
- WARMINSTER, Pa. -- A trio of four-star prospects were part of the Penn State targets at Sunday's Rule The Air combine, and Scout has updates on them and others.
Four-star WR details five favorites
- On his long list of offers, five programs especially have the attention of Elijah Stove. The four-star receiver of Niceville (Fla.) breaks it down right here.
Michigan State Impresses Ohio WR
State hosted several top recruits last weekend, and Cleveland Benedictine wideout Justin Layne was among those that attended. The four-star prospect came away impressed once again with the Spartans.
Ewell updates recruitment
- Four-star Norfolk (Va.) Lake Taylor lineman Darnell Ewell is one of the top 2017 prospects in the country. He spoke with Scout about his recruitment, future and more.
Passing Down Recruiting Notebook
- The Passing Down 7v7 tournament tour hit Southern California over the weekend. You won't find a better, more organized event anywhere and there was a ton of talent on display. Here's a look at some of the top players we saw and the latest on their recruitment.
Cuts coming soon for R250 OL Yarbrough
- It looks like recruitment of Rivals250 offensive lineman Clark Yarbrough
could be winding down. The Woodberry Forest (Va.) Woodberry Forest School star has more than a handful of offers and it seems like some schools have definitely piqued his interest.
CMU offer piques interest for Rogers
- Warren De La Salle LB Eric Rogers
had a great season in 2014, leading the state champion in tackles. As expected, interest is high. CMU is one of Rogers' nine offers.
SoCal Elite: Recruiting notebook
- Four-star Jack Jones
looks focused on one Pac-12 team. Adam Gorney has the latest in his notebook from the SoCal Elite event.
Hammond gets a taste of South Bend
- With all schools on a level playing field, 2016 Hallandale (Fla.) wide receiver Joshua Hammond recently visited a trio of programs out of the Midwest, including the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
Reese: Michigan 'Dream' Offer, to Visit Soon
- Farmington (Mich.) junior linebacker David Reese took home camp MVP honors at Adidas Top Ten Combine on Saturday.Reese goes in depth on his recent offer from Michigan
, where they stand inhis recruitment and more.
Malepeai Plans To Visit UCLA
- 2016 Mililani (HI) three-star running back, Vavae Malepeai, is trying to keep an open mind to all schools that are recruiting him, but an offer from UCLA is standing out early...
The Rebels Have Malepeai's Eye
- Vavae Malepeai's recruitment has taken off in 2015, landing offers from across the country. While the talented running back out of Mililani (HI) has yet to narrow his list, a few schools are starting to emerge. Find out where Ole Miss stands with the versatile three-star athlete...
Robertson Shines at Adidas, Talks Michigan
- Fort Wayne (Ind.) Wayne 2016 DE Auston Robertson won camp MVP at Adidas Top Ten Combine on Sunday. Inside, he discusses his performance, his thoughts on Michigan
Wohlabaugh Checks Out The Buckeyes
- Ohio State was a popular place to be Saturday as the Buckeyes hosted several top recruits for spring practice. Walsh Jesuit guard Jack Wohlabaugh is one of Ohio's top linemen, and he was on hand in Columbus to meet with the coaching staff.
Hammond 'loved' his brief stay in Columbus
- Hallandale (Fla.) wide receiver Joshua Hammond is flooded with well over a dozen scholarship offers and is wide open in his recruitment, but Ohio State certainly didn't hurt their chances after playing host to the junior this past week.